RE: PATCH-O-MATIC (installation issue)

> I can get past that it just fails whenever I try to click 'y' to
> install the atches comlaining about missing files, really I only want
> to be able to use time features with IPTABLES, but I dont see that in
> the POM, what am I doing wrong, thanks in advance!!!

According to the Netfilter website, the time patch is in the base part
of POM so you can start POM with either "base" or "extra".
http://www.netfilter.org/projects/patch-o-matic/pom-base.html#pom-base-t
ime

If that doesn't work...
I'm not familiar with Redhat kernels, but I do know that some distro's
use their own patched kernels (Redhat does) which can cause troubles if
you try to apply patches to them. Maybe POM doesn't "like" the Redhat
kernel.
Maybe it works when you download and patch a vanilla kernel source from
kernel.org.

Gr,
Rob