Re: help me (nfcan: addressed to exclusive sender for this address)

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:22:26 -0500
Jim Laurino <nfcan.x.jimlaur@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am not an expert on this,
> but for what it is worth:
>
> Perhaps the rules used to detect
> and limit brute force ssh attacks
> could be adapted to your need.

You are talking about "recent" module... I don't know how I can use
it in my situation....

> Does NetLook have a predictable pattern?

Forget about NetLook...

My criteria for blocking is:
if rate of SYN packages from ONE source IP is greater then 3packets/sec
=> then block this IP

And i can't add rule "-m limit" per all source IP in my net,
because my net is big (~255^3)....

--
Biomechanica Artificial Sabotage Humanoid