RE: ip redirection and multiport noobish question

> first i want to thank the replys for my first post!
> i want to do another route now
>
> anypc --> webserver1 --- (router) --> webserver2
>
> ip webserver1 = a.a.a.a (worldwide)
> ip router = b.b.b.b (router)
> ip webserver2 = c.c.c.c (intranet)
>
> webserver1 uses APIs running on webserver2.
>
> people over the internet should be able to see the contents of
> webserver2 which is on the local network
>
> how can i route this?

Perhaps you should read Oskars Iptables tutorial first... Forwarding is
covered in detail.
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/iptables-tutorial.html

What API does webserver1 use from webserver2 ? What protocol is it using
to do that ? Is webserver1 running on the router ?

Gr,
Rob