netnetlink_conntrack in RedHat EL 4 kernels

Hello.

    I need to use conntrack command in an application that run on
RHEL4 box. Unfortunallity the latest official RHEL4 kernel version is
2.6.9.

    Someone knows where can I find information about some backport of
netnetlink_conntrack subsystem on RHEL4 kernels?

Regards.

Marcos Hack.