Daisy Chaining two computers?

I have an environment in which network drops are limited.  We have two
boxes at each location, one running Linux, one running Windows.  What I
would like to do is set the machines up so that the Linux box acts both
as a pass through for the Windows machine and is usable on its own.
Thus, the situation would look something like:

       	  |   Linux	Windows

To the windows machine it should appear that it is directly connected to
the network (including dhcp access, etc...).  I do not have the
authority to make any changes to the windows configuration.  The Linux
machine should appear to a user as being completely normal.

Can I accomplish this with netfilter/iptables?  If so, how?  Any
pointers to information on this type of configuration?

Thanks greatly,
Vann