RE: ipset not blocking

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006, Thomas Raef wrote:

> But my previous rule that uses -m set is before the rules you list.
>
> Any ideas?

Sigh. Please post the rules when you want to use the sets as you
described. Exactly. I cannot help by guessing.

> Your email server blocks my messages to you.
[...]
> I check my blacklists frequently and I don't see me on any blacklists.
> What's blocking me?

We aggressively filter the sender machines/domains here, sorry. You send
via .ameritech.net, which is blocked.

I whitelisted your sender E-mail address for my recipient address.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kadlec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx