nfsim

Hi,
 I am working nfsim to test netfilter code.I got nfsim
code from netfilter.org.I can able to compile that.
  Then I have to load my module into nfsim.How can I
load  my own module into that.I tried insmod command
which  belongs to nfsim I got following message.
 ./netfilter/module.so :Can not open shared object
files.
No Such file or directory.
  kindly save me.

Thanks