Re: filtering HTTP signatures/headers ?

On Wed, March 1, 2006 16:40, S t i n g r a y wrote:
> will it filter out HTTP tunneling also ?

Do you mean you have a VPN tunnel which transfers http, or what ? If that is
the case, I don't think so ; Squid can only inspect traffic that it can see of
course. However, if the Squid-box is at the end of the tunnel you may be able
to do it.
But maybe I don't understand correctly what problem you are trying to solve.

Gr,
Rob