Multiple inet gw and multipath

Hi there,
this is the situation:

We have a multipath default route. Each nexthop is an ipip tunnel to different
inet gateways.

	default equalize
        	nexthop via 10.10.1.1  dev tunl0 weight 1
	        nexthop via 10.10.1.2  dev tunl1 weight 1
	        nexthop via 10.10.1.3  dev tunl2 weight 1

Each inet gw has a different IP on the Internet, therefore the tcp connection
breaks if the packets go first from one gw and then after another one.
What we need is to use the same gw for all the packets of a connection.

We can use "-o, --out-interface [!] name" to mark the outgoing packets,
especially the packets which initialize a new connection, and associate each
tunX interface to a routing rule.

What's your advises?

You can understand better the the whole situation here:
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20060207.030317.37885ea1.en.html
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-net&m=113550638110682&w=2
and here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-net&m=113636640615375&w=2

If we can resolve this problem, then it we'll be possible to use at the same
time multiple inet gw in Netsukuku:

http://lab.dyne.org/Ntk_IGS

Thanks ^_^
--
:wq!
"I don't know nothing" The One Who reached the Thinking Matter   '.'

[ Alpt --- Freaknet Medialab ]
[ GPG Key ID 441CF0EE ]
[ Key fingerprint = 8B02 26E8 831A 7BB9 81A9  5277 BFF8 037E 441C F0EE ]