icmp in ip_conntrack not seen

Hello!

I 've got a problem with my linux box, description:

Box setup:
1. Linux kernel 2.6.15 vanilla from www.kernel.org, no additional patches.
2.
# cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_icmp_timeout
30
3.
zcat /proc/config.gz |grep IP_NF
CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_CT_ACCT=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK_MARK=y
CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK_EVENTS=y
# CONFIG_IP_NF_CT_PROTO_SCTP is not set
CONFIG_IP_NF_FTP=y
... etc

Problem:
When pinging from other server, this box has no icmp records
in /proc/net/ip_conntrack. When pinging from this box other server those
entries not exist too. Ping works ok, request/replies goes both sides (seen
at tcpdump on both systems).

Those entries appear only for small time when pinging in such way: ping
-f ... :-( And only one way to get them is this script:
while true;do grep icmp /proc/net/ip_conntrack;done

P.S. I think that problem exist because i set CONFIG_IP_NF_CT_ACCT option, am
i wrong?
--
Best regards, Oleg