Last patch-o-matic patches status report

Hi all, I want to report to mainteneers some issues with patch-o-matic patches.

Kernel: 2.6.15.3
Iptables: 1.3.5
Aditional patches applied: imq, nf-hipac, layer7
pom: LAST

Patches not mentioned here are applied fine or kernel included and not need pom patch.

Patches don't apply fine for any reason:
   MARK-operations
   ACCOUNT
   netfilter-docbook
   tproxy
   TRACE
   connrate
   conntrack_locking
   conntrackc_nonat
   goto
   ipsec-XXXXX
   nat-reservations
   owner-socketlookup

Patches that could be applied but broke kernel compilation (at least):
   talk-conntrack-nat

Patches that could be applied but broke iptables compilation (at least):
   expire

Patches that could be applied but have missing simbols in kernel (at least):
   IPV4OPTSSTRIP
   XOR

Patches that couldn't be applied into this kernel:
condition (Somebody send me a kernel patch that could be used over 2.6.15.x kernel series before apply many pom patches).

Patches that could be applied but must be patched before compilation:
mms-conntrack-nat (changing 2 lines in ip_conntrack_mms.c and 1 line in ip_nat_mms.c)

Patches that could be applied but must be disable from kernel before compilation (because they don't compile):
   IPV4OPTSSTRIP (from IPV4)
   expire (from IPV6)
   fuzzy (from IPV6)
   nth (from IPV6)
   random (from IPV6)
   rtsp-conntrack (from IPV4)
   XOR (from IPV4)
   quake3-conntrack-nat (from IPV4)

I only expect this report could be usefull for somebody who wants to use pom successfully.

Regards

P.D.: Sorry for my English.

--
   Samuel Díaz García