conntrack protocol module needs event ot end of session

In my conntrack protocol module, I can track beginning of the
'expected' session via expecfn callback. So far, so good.

But I need to track also the end (timing out) of the 'expected'
session once it began. How can conntrack protocol module receive
from conntrack_core.c event or timing out (or disconnection) ot
the 'expected' session that have begun earlier ?

Yakov Lerner
--

  iler_ml@xxxxxxxxxxx

                          love email again