Fwd: Re: How can i see a list of applied p-o-m patches

Solved. I did the following:

./runme all > tempfile

As I could not see the messages i pressed enter around fifty times to not apply
any patch.

Then:

grep ^Testing tempfile

Show me a list with the lines started by Testing, Example:
Testing ipp2p... Not Applied
Testing rpc... Not Applied
Testing string... Applied

That was what i need.

Runme help shows the following option:
-- check   check mode, automaticaly checks if patches are alreay applied.
              produces a logfile: rune.out-check

(Note 2 tipos: alreay and rune.out-check)

However it just does nothing, I tried to run several times and could not find
the runme.out-check file.