question on flags

   Hello People,

In normal situations, which would be the flags for SYN packets and FIN packets of a tcp stream ?? I'm thinking of, in some few ports, log the beggining of the connection (SYN) and the end of the connection (FIN). I also know I should treat RST packets, because in problems situations i will never see FIN.

   So, can you point me what tcp-flag combinations to look for ?

   Thanks for the answers and for the attention.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx