Re[2]: bridge and FORWARD chain

Michael,

Yes,  I did setup 2 bridges that still work today and have iptables rules on the
FORWARD chain...

This  new  one,  specifically, is different... It's a linux-based firmware to an
Access-Point...  So, I have no control how the kernel was compiled or even can't
tell... The only thing I can edit on this firmware is 1 file that I can add some
commands and make my own script...

I'll try some rules in mangle table to see if it works...

--
Marcelus Trojahn