Re[2]: bridge and FORWARD chain

Delron,

  I understand that but my experience differs...

  When  I was researching about linux bridges, before I installed the first one,
  I  read  that I'd need to use ebtables to filter the traffic but I still tried
  iptables and, for my surprise, it worked...

  That's  why  I can't understand why this won't work in this new bridge... What
  would explain it working in the old one? The only difference on the old one is
  that I have an interface out of the bridge...

--
Marcelus Trojahn