disconnect a connection after a period of time

Hi People,

I want to be able to disconnect certain connections going through the firewall after some specified period of time, so Im guessing the conntrack module is the way to go?
But I could't see anything specifically relating to timing the connection in any doco. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to do this?

Thanks
Craig