Re: pptp_conntrack_nat and kernel 2.6.15

On Friday 06 January 2006 05:12, Eduardo Ukstin wrote:
> do you know if this kernel works with ipsec too??
>
> Regards
> Eduardo Ukstin

I have no idea ... although I cannot see why this or previous kernels cannot
do so.

I was reading your original post about "VPN rules". Although a bit old, the
following link will still have some relevant information:

	http://www.faqs.org/docs/Linux-HOWTO/VPN-Masquerade-HOWTO.html