pptp_conntrack_nat and kernel 2.6.15

Sorry for the introduction to my problem, but I felt it relevant in what I am
trying to do.

I have setup a gateway  with IP and VPN / PPTP masquerading using a 2.6 kernel
( FC3 ). I am also using the following as a base:

http://www.e-infomax.com/ipmasq/howto/c-html/firewall-examples.html#RC.FIREWALL-2.4.X

However, only one client at a time from within the LAN can connect to a
remote PPTP server.

Based on Section 2.7 of this URL:

        http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/VPN-Masquerade-HOWTO-2.html

... one should ensure that "PPTP Call ID masquerade" is enabled on the
kernel to allow multiple clients to connect to a remote PPTP server.

However, according to this:

        http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/VPN-Masquerade-HOWTO-3.html

The kernel option CONFIG_IP_MASQUERADE_PPTP_MULTICLIENT is only for 2.0
kernels, and with 2.2 kernels, it seemed to have been replaced with
CONFIG_IP_MASQUERADE_PPTP:

CONFIG_IP_MASQUERADE_PPTP
    - Enables PPTP data channel masquerading, if you are
      masquerading a PPTP client or server. This is now
      available as a module.
      Note that you no longer need to specify Call-ID masquerade.

Now for 2.6 kernels, it seems that one has to use the pptp_conntrack_nat
path-o-matic. However, based on  this posting to this mailing list:

	http://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter/2005-October/063045.html

.... that the pptp_conntrack_nat patch has been accepted to the mainline
kernel. So I downloaded the 2.6 kernel and also checked the changelog. Looks
like I need to enable IP_NF_PPTP and IP_NF_NAT_PPTP.

So am I right to assume that:

1) The patch-o-matic for pptp_conntrack_nat is no longer needed if one uses
2.6.15 kernels ?

2) A linux gateway with 2.6.15 kernel and IP and VPN masquerading and with the
above modules loaded  will finally allow mutliple clients within the LAN to
connect to a remote PPTP server ??

Thanks.

John