Re: Where is "ip_conntrack_expect_free()"?

Is "_put" the correct replacement for "_free" function? Can anyone confirm this?

Regards (&& happy new year)

Moises Silva escribió:

Hi Samuel. I was having the exactly same problems 5 minuts ago. After doing some research in the source code, and patches over the internet, i figured out that the ip_conntrack_expect_free() function has been replaced for the function ip_conntrack_expect_put(), passing as argument a pointer to the ip_conntrack_expect struct to free. Other point to check is that the function ip_conntrack_expect_alloc() now receives a pointer to the connection tracking struct in order to link it through the "master" member automatically. So i tought it was a good idea to modify the h323 patch i have for kernel 2.6. In a couple of minuts i will upload a patch, because right now im having kernel panics with SIP conntrack extension as module in the kernel 2.6.14. The patch seems to fit just fine, no warnings at all, but kernel panics :( hehe, so its time to look for a solution. Any ideas?

Best Rregards

- moy < Alternative mail: moy at ivsol dot net >