Where is "ip_conntrack_expect_free()"?

Well, I can compile after some workaround, but when "make modules_install" many pom-ng extension can't find "ip_conntrack_expect_free()" function.

I put:

extern void ip_conntrack_expect_free( struct ip_conntrack_expect * exp );

Into ip_conntrack_helper.h header file (after ip_conntrack_expect_alloc() function).

But, I don't know what is the appropiate source (ip_conntrack_core.c I suppose) and I haven't got the neccesary knowledge to implement the "ip_conntrack_expect_free()" function.

Any work-around about it?

KERNEL=2.6.14.5

Modules affected by this issue are:

ip_nat_h323.ko
ip_nat_mms.ko
ip_conntrack_h323.ko
ipt_TARPIT.ko
ipt_XOR.ko
ip_conntrack_mms.ko

And I suppose that modules listed in a previous e-mail should be affected too.

Any help?

If anybody has the "ip_conntrack_expect_free()" function defined in any source can help, I only had to copy/paste into ip_conntrack_core.c source file.

Thanks

--
   Samuel Díaz García
    Director Gerente