RE: DROP TCP output to HTTP attackers?

I agree with you.  However, my small web site serves a function for
a group of people, some of whom are, >and will remain<, completely
computer illiterate.  In view of my observations mentioned in a another
e-mail, perhaps I should analyze packets after, perhaps, an hour of
silence.

Mike.
--
Michael D. Berger