Re: string help

On Saturday 2005-December-24 01:32, Noman Liaquat wrote:
> I want to replace string "abcd" with "abcd" how i
> could do with iptables mangle, patch-o-matic is

Abcd, Noman:

I don't understand the question; what is the difference? "abcd" looks
quite like "abcd" to me.

Yes, that's a silly joke. But perhaps it contains a good lesson for
those who might wish to do silly things with strings contained in
network packets. This is not the way packet filtering should work.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header