Tracking incomping packets to a particular port if the original outbound request was to a different port?

Hi,

Is there any way to track incomping packets to a particular port if
the original outbound request was to a different port (i.e AUTH back
from a FTP server after a connection request has been sent). I have
tried rules such as "iptables -A INPUT -m conntrack --ctstate RELATED
--ctproto tcp -j ACCEPT" but to no avail.
Ideally I would like to drop packets from an un-related source and
reject (or accept) packets sent from a previously initiated
connection.

mailto:  `echo NOrogerSP123@xxxxxxxxxxx | sed 's/[NOSPAM]//g'`