IPTABLES Forwarding problem

Hi All,

I have a rule that redirects  the port 8080 from any external IP address
to an internal server.
I have no problem with the majority of clients. The forwading works
great but I have a problem with only one IP.
I logged the traffic and the prerouting works great and the forwading
works but it get stuck with the SYN tcp flag  so the conection is never
established.
Logging the traffic form any other IP there is no problem. I can see the
Syn flag and then the Ack flag ..

I'm sure I'm missing something, but I can not find out a solution

Thanks in advance.

Marsal.