Re: QoS with netfilter (nfcan: addressed to exclusive sender for this address)

Thanks,
The packets are getting set properly.  I am however still getting 0x00
on the wire. Quite strange.
Questions:
1) Can the stack force this to zero somwhere else?
2) (Sidebar) How can TOS be set? I see many packets with TOS
set,(according to ipfilter -L, wire is still 0x00) but grep'ing the
'man iptables' gives no hits on TOS

This is on 2.6.12-12mdk and mandriva