ippool prob

Hi,
I am in trouble because I want to migrate checkpoint firewall rules to
iptables.

The problem is that checkpoint works with address lists and iptables
seems not.
So is there a way to add a single rule with several IP address for the
source and for the destination ?

Is there something like IP groups or IP lists or address pool on
iptables ?

well , I have just found a tool named "ippool", it seems to be the
solution, but I am running iptables-1.3.4 under a kernel 2.6.14 and
according to patch-o-matic info file, this patch only works for kernel <
2.6.10.

What must I do ? Is there something for replacing this tool ?

thanks to help me,
jonathan