Re: [LARTC] Keeping state for multiple default routes

The problem is "probably" that the host is changing the route to go to a host x.

The host keeps a cache (the routing cache) where it stores through
what interface, ip blah blah the host reached another host. This is
kept alive for a while, and then flushed to make another routing
decision to the same destination host.

Probably that's why ssh could get "hung" anytime.