SNAT/Masquerade binding ports generate conflicts

Hi,

I have a problem using iptables as a NAT box. I'm testing a p2p VoIP system trying to establish UDP channels using something like STUN.

------------ snat ------------ ------------ | A |-----| X |-----<-->------ | Server S |---<----->-----| B | ------------(p1) \(P1) ------------ / (P2) ------------

X is iptables with a MASQUERADE (or SNAT) rule

1- A sends a packet to S from port p1
2- X opens port P1 (should be equal to p1)
3- S answers to A with a message containing UDP port of B
4- B knows port P1 of X thanks to S too
=> Sometimes A sends the first packets of the communication to B through X, then B can send packets to A too. Otherwise B sends the first packets and X seems to drop them (we can see icmp). Then A sends UDP packets to B and at this time iptables opens a new port 1024 for instance different from P1. It is like the uplet [(src=(@A,p1),dst=(@B,P2)),(src=(@X,P1),dst=(@B,P2))] wasn't available anymore and so iptables changes P1 to P1'. Doing this, only one part of the uplet changes. I thought that conntrack forces the fact that for (@A,p1),(@B,P2) there is only a unique couple on the other side (= at the end of iptables treatments).

I used iptables 1.2.7a for that test. Anyone can tell me if a recent version can solve this problem ?

Thanks.

Olivier GRALL.