Re: dumb question...route from local eth1 to eth2 and vice versa

Jesse,

I think his problems has nothing to do with iptables but routing in general.

Joel,

I guess you want to ask your question (which is very basic) to a network related linux beginners groups (there are thousands of those), but you might find the one that is related to your linux distribution.

Or one of the linux network related usenet groups that you can simply browse at http://groups.google.com/

Best Regards,
Thomas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joel F" <roadapathy@xxxxxxxxx>