Re: Firewall only/bridging set up

You need to download bridge utils in order for your machine to function
as a bridge router.  Ebtables is just another packet filter that works
at a lower OSI Layer than iptables.  I use both for my bridge. The
install for the bridge utils is quite straight forward and easy.

http://bridge.sourceforge.net/