RE: what happens after ip_conntrack_max is reached?

Hello,

if the conntrack Limit is reached, the Machine does not accept new Connections that would end up in the Connection Tracking Table as far as i know. At least that's what i noticed. It seems that the machine slows down but it just not accept new Connection until there is Space available.

greets

Matthias