RE: dual/triple adsl router natting problem

netfilter-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx scribbled on :

> Hi, sorry for my bad english, i´m trying to share 2 adsl line in a lan
> conected to one AP with 15 clients, but i can´t. I´m using
> Fedora Core 3 with a few lines scripts with one adsl line:
>
> echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
> iptables --flush
> iptables --table nat --flush
> iptables --table nat --append POSTROUTING --out-interface
> ppp0 -j MASQUERADE
> iptables --append FORWARD --in-interface eth0 -j ACCEPT
>
> service named start

So you're starting the DNS server. What about the firewall script ?

> I need to include in this script the other adsl because the
> clients are webing very slow.

It's not quite as simple as what you have above (having never done it
before I can't tell you exactly how difficult it will be).

Please look here (Google is your friend) :
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt
http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html
http://linux-ip.net/html/adv-multi-internet.html
http://lists.suse.com/archive/suse-linux-e/2003-Jul/1136.html

It seems you need to patch the kernel for some solutions :
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/#routes

Gr,
Rob