Re: [LARTC] MSN keeps disconnecting with load balancing

Try using a separate routing table for the packets that will go to the
MNS servers. In that routing table you use a single network interface.
In my experience, using a separate routing table with an interface
that uses masquerade, fails (at least, it has failed in my
experiments).

But I guess that if you are using SNAT, you should have no problem at
all with that.