Re: iptables on DLink DSL-502T Modem/Router (nfcan: addressed to exclusive sender for this address)

On 2005.11.08 15:39, Paul Goodyear - pgudge@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for the reply, that would explain a few things. I did try the
rule in both INPUT and FORWARD chains, but neither worked, I took a
guess that it would be INPUT to use so I posted with that chain.

Order, when I do a iptables -L -n I can see my rule, but it is always
at the bottom of the pile, so this might be the whole issue. How do I
know what <ruleid> the other rules are so I can add above them?

I have read the -A param is "to add a rule at the end of the chain"
how do I add at the begining of the chain?

-I instead of -A

Thanks again.

Jim Laurino
nfcan.x.jimlaur@xxxxxxxx
Please reply to the list.
Only mail from the listserver reaches this address.