Re: pptp & NAT

Am 05.11.2005 um 15:22 schrieb Matt Domsch:

- I am unable to estabish two pptp connections from one client, I can connect to one pptp server and I can connect to a second pptp server,
but the second connection never accepts any traffic, when I stop the
first connection, the second connection begins to work. Is this a bug or
a known missing feature ?

This is intended to work.  I haven't personally tested it in
2.6.14 though.

Using the endian fix patch and this patch (both are attached to bug
397), this is working for me on a 2.6.14 kernel (really, git HEAD from
yesterday plus these two patches).  I've got 2 clients, one WindowsXP,
one Fedora Core 4, hitting the same PPTP server at the same time.
Sincere thanks to both you and Harald for this effort!

what is not working for is to connect two pptp-servers from one client machine!

/sebastian