From: Matthew Price [mailto:mandtprice@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Donnerstag, 03. November 2005 19:26
To: edvin.seferovic@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NAT between incomming PPP and office network

On 11/3/05, Seferovic Edvin <edvin.seferovic@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've set up a similar box. I've used ip-up and ip-down scripts to
> enter/remove a rule that contains SNATing of ppp client address. Also I
have
> allowed traffic to be forwarded between ext_dev and ppp+, as well as INPUT
> and OUTPUT policies for ppp+ devices set to ALLOW. Maybe you've missed one
> of those.
>
> Regards,
>
> Edvin Seferovic

Thanks for the quick reply.  If you don't mind, what exactly would the
iptables command look like to accomplish those rules?  I've read so
many man pages and howto's that my head hurts, but is not fuller. :(

Is there a good source of info for the 2.6 iptables implementation?
It seems everything is either really or just somewhat old.

Matthew