iptables problem

I have three machines on our private network that need unrestricted access to and from FTP. These are little photo kiosks that periodically connect to the master service machine elsewhere through ftp to send files and then receives information back.

The machine running iptables has eth0 with our public ip and eth2 with the internal (192.168.x.x) ip (where the three machines are on.)
   Help anyone?