Re: Bachelor Project

Rob Sterenborg wrote:

On Tue, November 1, 2005 15:48, Jan Simbera wrote:
To anybody who can help me:
Has anybody implemented the feature for the netfilter ( the
nf_conntrack, the generic, not the IPV4 ) module which deals with
reduplication of the connection status (e.g. when we have two
redudant routers/firewalls)  or has anybody being working on
it presently? I need this information because it is one of the topics
of my new bachelor project. Does anybody know about any contacts or
addresses, where i could get this information?

To me this sounds like a question for the developer list.

Gr,
Rob

Sure, but how can i send questions to the developer list? I thought this was it.

Jan Simbera