Bachelor Project

To anybody who can help me:
Has anybody implemented the feature for the netfilter ( the
nf_conntrack, the generic, not the IPV4 ) module which deals with
reduplication of the connection status (e.g. when we have two redudant
routers/firewalls)  or has anybody being working on
it presently? I need this information because it is one of the topics of
my new bachelor project. Does
anybody know about any contacts or addresses, where i could get this
information?

Thank you for your help.

Jan Simbera

Faculty if Informatics