Re: why can't use connlimit ??

In the System It has libipt_connlimit.so file. but don't have
ipt_connlimit.ko or .o file. Is this the reason why can't load the
connlimit module?
     If it's the reason , then need I recombile the kernel?
     I have done so, but When I patch the kernel with the latest patch
of POM, and comblie the kernel. errors occured. Just like I have said
CC      net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_connlimit.o
net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_connlimit.c: In function `count_them':
net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_connlimit.c:68: error: structure has no member
named `proto'
net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_connlimit.c:94: error: structure has no member
named `infos'
net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_connlimit.c:101: error: structure has no member
named `infos'
make[3]: *** [net/ipv4/netfilter/ipt_connlimit.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [net/ipv4/netfilter] Error 2
make[1]: *** [net/ipv4] Error 2
make: *** [net] Error 2
I don't know what's wrong with it . version conflict? or GCC version
not right? or other reason? I don't know why, can you help me?
thanks