logging port 25

I have a private network behind my firewall. My email server is on the outside. What rules do I need to set in my firewall, so that any mail that is destined for my mail server through port 25 is alright, but any mail that is destined for port 25 that is not going to my mail server, gets logged and dropeed.

I am trying to do this in case I get a virus that uses its own smtp to send out mail.

IE:
Internal network:  192.168.x.x
Internal Ip of Nic on firewall: 192.168.0.254
Public Ip of Nic: 68.68.68.68
Ip of mail server:  78.78.78.78

What would I need to put in for my rules? I thought that I had it down correctly, but I am not getting anything in the log. It does log this to /var/log/messages doesn't it?

Thanks for any input.

--
Scott Mayo
Technology Coordinator

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it
holds the universe together.