Re: iptables and FTOS syntax error

The past days I have a similar problem with iprange .. I was able to see
in the help the reference to iprange (like you are able to see the help
related to FTOS)

Well, the kernel *must* support FTOS.

I suggest see in your kernel to know if FTOS is supported.

This implies download the kernel source, then in the kernel source code
directory.

make menuconfig

go to Network Options -> Netfilter configuration

and search for that option in the kernel.

Hope this help.

Jorge.

--
Jorge Isaac Davila Lopez