Need a method to reset the ip_conntrack_count

Hello folks,

I have encountered one question. Does it have a way to flush the
conntrack table beside reloading the ip_conntrack module
 (because I use the method of building into kernel.

As far as I know, the current conntrack number was recorded in the
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_count
So I want to know whether it exists a method or not to reset the current
counter of conntrack.

My Enviroment:
Kenel: 2.6.10
Iptables: 1.2.9