Re: Whose ass....?

Edmundo Carmona wrote:
I applied about two months ago to the LARTC mail list, and about three
weeks later I received the reply from mailman telling me to "click here" to be included... the problem is that I was on vacation, so I
didn't check my mails for a week and by the time I proceded, the
invitations were due.

I applied again but haven't received the invitation yet.

So... whose ass do I have to kiss to be accepted in the LARTC mail list? :-D

Hi Edmundo

I had the same problem until eventually I it worked.

I emailed a Bert Hubert

His reply to me was:
bert hubert wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 08:07:20PM +0200, Brent Clark wrote:
>
> The list is very broken.. Working on restoring it.

Anway on still continuing / persisting on enterring my email detail, eventually it worked.

Moral of the story:
When you got a small gap, per day, just subscribe.

HTH

Kind Regards
Brent Clark