Whose ass....?

I applied about two months ago to the LARTC mail list, and about three
weeks later I received the reply from mailman telling me to "click
here" to be included... the problem is that I was on vacation, so I
didn't check my mails for a week and by the time I proceded, the
invitations were due.

I applied again but haven't received the invitation yet.

So... whose ass do I have to kiss to be accepted in the LARTC mail list? :-D