iptables monitoring program

I've developed a program (under development) to monitor iptables-rules/chains
in realtime. and I just thought that maybe you guys in here would be
interested of it. What I do not know on the other hand is if it's "ok" to
promote my program in here, if it's not sorry :) but I've seen other people
doing similar things.

Back to the program.
It consists of a library and programs utilizing the library.
The library takes care of putting speed's on the libiptc-structures.

natdump -d -z will dump out all rules in the active configuration that has a
speed of more than 0

natstat is a gui (ncurses) that will show the rules/chains at real time.

natstatqt is a gui (qt) that does the same (not really, it's under developed
compared to the ncruses gui).

A very commonly used and needed function is to 'temporary flush' a rule.
Meaning with a single click you can 'temporary flush' a rule to see how much
traffic has been sent .. and  another click to unflush it.

It's a perfect help-tool for control freaks :)

http://freshmeat.net/projects/natstat/