Re: Iptables and vlan interfaces

i have been following this post rather keenly. it now seems to have died down. but still i am not able to understand what is a vlan interface. can somebody please give me some pointer where i can read about this. vlan i thought is a l2 concept and should have nothing to do with l3.

thanks in advance.

regards,
aseem.