Re: Iptables and vlan interfaces

Henrik Nordstrom writes:
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 sebastian.ionita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Why doesn't iptables works with vlans interfaces? iptables -t mangle -A FORWARD -i eth0 -o eth1.11 -j MARK --set-mark 4
Gives me the error:
host/network eth1.11 not found.

Sounds like there may be a bug in your iptables command. Are you sure the command line given above is what you tried to use? The error seems to suggest a -s/-d option was used instead of -o.

You are right .. it was my mistake .. :)). In the shell i typed the wrong command, but when I wrote the e-mail I write the correct commnad. Sorry for that. Seby,