Debian Bridge Iptables - Forward Problem

Hello!

I'm problem with iptables 1.2.11, Debian 3.1 and kernel 2.4.31.

My forward rules don't work correctly.

I'm using the command below to see Chains counters,

#iptables -xvL

But, I don't see any traffic in Forward rules.

The Input and Output Chains functions ok.

The bridge is ok, because the network function ok, but the packets don't go to layer 3  (iptables).

If possible, I would like to help to resolv this problem.

Vagner H.

 Novo Yahoo! Messenger com voz: ligações, Yahoo! Avatars, novos emoticons e muito mais. Instale agora!